Open Position for QA Automation Engineer (closed)
References of successful hires get 500$, sharing is encouraged.
I have an open position in my team for an automation QA software engineer with 4+ years of experience. Partially work-from-home but relocation to Abu Dhabi is required.
About the position
The more you are familiar with the following tech stack, the better it is
- Web application testing with Selenium or something similar
- Automation testing
- Continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Mobile testing with Appium
- SQL - Oracle is a BIG plus but any dialect will do
- NoSQL - MongoDB, Redis or similar
- Writing automated tests for both front-end (web UI/UX testing) and back-end (Java code, REST interfaces)
- Time to time doing manual testing for critical parts.
- On-site manual/automated testing after the deployment.
- Writing daily short reports on the work done today and the planned work for the next day.
- Being adequate member of the team, cooperating and helping others as much as possible.
A wise and knowledgeable QA team leader is already present in the team and will help to learn and grow as professional.
About the conditions
The work is partially from home and free shedule but relocation to the sunny Abu Dhabi is required since on-site testing of deployed product is sometimes required. Company takes care of visa, tickets and insurance.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with "QA software engineer" in the title, mention how did they find out about the position and write their favorite food in the end of the message.
Some hashtags for the robots to munch on:
#openposition #QA #AbuDhabi #automation #engineer #ContinuousIntegration #Java #Selenium #Appium #Docker #SQL #job #testing #tester #manualtesting #automatedtesting